Helps Us Protect Oregon’s Historic & Cultural Resources!
Mission: Since 1977, Restore Oregon has served as the state’s leading preservation organization to preserve, reuse, and pass forward the historic places that make our communities livable and sustainable.
We preserve & protect:
- Historic homes
- Significant landscapes
- Heritage barns
- Vintage theaters
- Main Streets and so much more!
- Reuse of old buildings
- Historic rehabilitation projects
- Compatible infill development across Oregon
Preservation is everyone’s responsibility!
Your membership helps us to do all of this through:
- Active Historic Preservation: Your membership helps us to give technical support to historic property owners, provide seed grants for our Most Endangered Places program, and helps support our Historic Conservation Easement program.
- Public Outreach Education: As a member, you help us connect people with Oregon’s history and special places, enlighten them about preservation sustainability, and empower them to accomplish it.
- Statewide Legislative Advocacy: Restore Oregon keeps you up-to-date on statewide preservation and advocates for policies that ensure our historic places are protected through financial incentives, flexible regulations, appropriate standards, and sustainable land use.
- Opportunities to Connect: Through our signature events, including Home Tours, the Restoration Celebration, Heritage Barn Workshop, and Preservation Round Table, we keep Oregonians connected to the places that matter to them most.
Join hundreds of other people and businesses who believe these places matter and who also support Restore Oregon!
Without your support of Restore Oregon, “Endangered Places” like the Shipley-Cook Barn will struggle to survive. Your donations will help develop and sustain programs, toolkits, and resources for barn owners and enthusiasts to learn about how to maintain and reuse older and historic agricultural buildings. –Rick Cook, Century Farm Owner
[Restore Oregon] has been immensely important in helping Oregon City save our 1844 Francis Ermatinger House. When Restore Oregon placed it on the Most Endangered Places List, many stepped up to offer support. – Doug Neeley, Mayor, Oregon City
Giving Doesn’t Have to Cost You a Thing!
Restore Oregon also participates in Fred Meyer Community Rewards. Sign by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Restore Oregon at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 87394. Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Restore Oregon earn a donation! And it doesn’t affect your rewards or coupons.
Don’t forget to choose Restore Oregon as your amazon smile non-profit! You must start your shopping from the Amazon Smile link for Restore Oregon to receive your shopping award:
Other ways to donate?
In addition to cash bequests, we may accept real and personal property, annuities, or equities.
For more information on becoming a member, or questions regarding other ways to gift, please contact:
Restore Oregon Director of Development