Tag Archives | Ranger Station

Hallie Ford Center for Healthy Children & Families, Oregon State University, Corvallis (new 2011)

DeMuro Awards Announced for Exceptional Historic Preservation, Reuse, and Community Revitalization

The Astoria Train Depot (1925), Astoria – restored as the Barbey Maritime Center (2013) The Burkes-Belluschi House (1948), Portland – restored as family residence (2011) The US Forest Service Ranger Station (1936), Sisters – repurposed as the Fish Inn/Bike Inn (2011) Furman Hall (1902), Corvallis – rehabilitated for Oregon State University School of Education (2011) [...]
Continue Reading

Statewide Partner of the National Trust for Historic Preservation