The Astoria Train Depot (1925), Astoria – restored as the Barbey Maritime Center (2013) The Burkes-Belluschi House (1948), Portland – restored as family residence (2011) The US Forest Service Ranger Station (1936), Sisters – repurposed as the Fish Inn/Bike Inn (2011) Furman Hall (1902), Corvallis – rehabilitated for Oregon State University School of Education (2011) [...]
and the entire field of historic preservation
have been evolving in recent years. What
originated as an effort to stop demolition of
colonial landmarks has expanded into a
movement focused on livability, sustainability,
adaptive reuse, place-making, job creation,
and Main Street revitalization! Learn more...